COMMUNICATION, STRATEGY AND COUNSEL.
MULTI-PLATFORM CONTENT AND PUBLISHING.
IT’S WHAT WE DO.
We are known for our strategic business counsel, communication expertise, multi-platform content development and publishing, traditional media and social media, as well as internal and external communication capabilities.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients have come to us primarily through referrals for the past 24 years. We develop and manage successful regional, national and international campaigns that support brand goals, solve multi-faceted issues and crystallize messages for multiple audiences. We are happy to talk with companies and organizations interested in furthering their communication strategies and successes.
- Strategy and counsel for internal and external communications.
- MsM – MindSet Marketing – Image and brand development
- Access to agency leadership 24/7/365
- Image and brand development
- Content strategy and planning
- Channel planning – Digital, social and traditional media
- Community Management
- Strategy and planning
- Issues response
- Traditional, digital, social placement and management
- Interview training and preparation
- On-site event support
- Press releases, media kits, spokesperson (region/country)
- Content mapping/strategy
- Monitoring (18/7/365)
- Visual content
- Customer relations
- Content publishing and distribution
- Analysis – content, advertising, customer service
- Training – employee training, channel usage, guidelines, privacy (personal/professional)
WHEN THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS…
We provide 24/7 crisis response and recovery support:
- Incident response and triage
- Messaging – internal and external
- Media and social tracking
- Crisis stabilization, analysis
WHO WE ARE
Creatively compact….infinitely brilliant.
Founder | CEO | Strategist
Content | Advertising Strategist
Social Media, Tech
Accounts and Client Services
Content | Visual Strategist
Content & Client Strategy
Content & Client Strategy
Media, Client Services
WE KNOW YOUR COMPANY…
INSIDE AND OUT.
We know social media, media relations, crisis —
and how to get to your audience. We teach established, respected brands
and start-ups looking for attention how to matter in a splintered media world.
WE BUILD A BETTER RELATIONSHIP
Our clients value us as a part of their team as we support their national brands with local initiatives.
Just like you, we carefully consider who we work with. The team you meet is the team that works with you because they want to. No bait and switch.
Current and past clients refer us to other colleagues and businesses looking for smart, successful communication partners.
We know your industry and your stakeholders – and we know how to get people to listen, understand and act.
HOW WE DO IT
Smart leaders. Hands-on experience. Common sense know-how.
years in business
pieces of content published each month
platforms we manage
resident office dogs
Current media placements this week
partner agencies around the world
- We know social media, media relations and crisis.
- We think for you and with you. Evans Larson approaches communication and counsel as an owner and partner, not a vendor. Our clients value us as a real part of their team as we support national brands with local initiatives.
- We hire smart, senior leadership and experienced people to run your campaign – not newbies. We know your industry and how to get people to listen, act and understand.
- We’re made up of experts who quickly respond to your needs. Need to talk to the CEO, Vice President or Managing Editor? We’re available 24/7/365 to make sure the process is as enjoyable as the success.
- We approach communications from a user perspective – your employees, customers or guests, the media, your competition, vendors, partners and more. Our work echoes and complements all channels for a cohesive message.
Hospitality, Restaurant, Food and Beverage, Beauty, Retail, Franchising, Architecture
Commercial Development, Publishing, Healthcare, Non-profit, Entertainment
Manufacturing, Real Estate, Gaming, Government, Sports, Start Ups, Family.
WE CONNECT ON A GLOBAL SCALE.
Evans Larson a proud member of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN).
Members are independent, local, owner-operated public relations and communications firms that share expertise and resources, while providing broad-based comprehensive communications strategies to clients worldwide.
With clients across six continents, PRGN members deliver targeted public relations campaigns in markets around the world. The network has combined revenues of more than $110 million (U.S.D.). PRGN harnesses the resources of more than 900 communications professionals to connect international companies and organizations with individual and culturally diverse markets.